Rouleur Wines Yarra Valley Pinot Noir


About The Wine

2020
ABV 12.6%
Australia
Pinot Noir
Victoria
Yarra Valley

Price (Dozen):
Sale price$31.49
Regular Price:
Sale price$34.99

Description

The 2020 vintage Pinot Noir hails from two sloping, northerly facing vineyards, situated in different sub districts of the Yarra Valley. The greater portion of fruit (65%) comes from Lorenzo’s 38 year old Upper Yarra vineyard, where the soil consists of both red and grey volcanic clay loam. Lorenzo’s grapes offer pretty perfume, silken texture and subtle spice to our finished wine. The remaining parcel of fruit (35%) is sourced from the Valley Farm vineyard just out of Healesville where the soil is compact heavy clay loam. This site sits at 150m and is quite protected from harsh northerly winds due to surrounding trees and topography.

Ripening around 2 weeks earlier than Lorenzo’s Silvan vineyard, this block provides up-front red fruits and structural elements to the blend. Reflective of the vintage, our 2020 Pinot Noir shows ‘cooler characters’ and lovely aromatics backed by compact fruit, a dusting of tannin and mouth watering natural acidity. On the nose there’s fragrant cherries, clove, and hints of stem from whole bunches used during ferment (25%). The palate has plenty of flavor for a delicate wine, with jube like fruit, cherries and satsuma plum too

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Google Pay Mastercard PayPal Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

Estimate shipping

You may also like

Recently viewed