Terms and Conditions
- Persons under the age of 18 are prohibited from purchasing alcohol. By purchasing from Purvis Cellars you state that you are 18 years or older.
- In the event a beer is not available for one of our mix pack selections/hampers (e.g. mix 12 pack) we will replace that item with one of similar appearance and of equal or greater value.
- For photographic purposes we may have used props in photographs. Unless an item is listed it is not included in the hamper/gift. Images are used for illustrative purposes. Colour discrepancies / variations may occur from time to time as a result of suppliers modifying their products and/or packaging.
- All products are packaged with care and safety to avoid damage. If a damaged product is received please view our refund and returns policy.
- Cancellations of orders must be done within 24 hours of purchase. All cancellations will receive a credit note by means of online store credit to be used within 6 months of the original purchase date. If the purchase has already left our premises we are unable to accept cancellation of the order.
- Please enter all delivery details carefully. Inaccurate or misspelt delivery information often results in delays or non delivery of parcels. If a parcel is returned to Purvis Cellars as a result of incorrect delivery address, failure of the recipient to pick the parcel up from the local post office or courier depot or delivery refusal an email will be sent to the purchaser notifying them of the returned parcel. The purchaser will then have 30 days to organise redelivery. If redelivery is requested the delivery charges and a $5 processing and admin fee will also be charged. If no response is received by Purvis Cellars within the 30 days from the date the notification email was sent the parcel will be deemed forfeited.
- By default our delivery instructions are for the parcel to be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise requested. All parcels must be signed by a person aged 18 years or older. If no one is available to sign, a notice card will be left in the recipient’s mailbox indicating that the parcel is at the local post office for collection or with one of our other courier partners.
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place. This includes loss or damage resulting from delivery to unattended addresses whereby the sender has opted to have the gift left at front/back door or other location if no one is home. Requesting to have orders left at an unattended premises is at the purchasers own risk.
- If a refund is requested for a non-deliverable parcel (due to not being picked up from the post office or refusal by the recipient) a $5 processing fee will be charged.
- If an online order for which delivery has been paid for is subsequently picked up from our Surrey Hills store or other location, the freight that has been paid will be forfeited by the purchaser, no credit or refund will be issued for the freight component of the original order.
- If an online order is changed from being picked up in store to then being delivered, the delivery charge plus a $5 processing fee will be charged
- We reserve the right to change prices without notice.
- All prices include Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the current rate of 10%.
- This website may contain different pricing to in store pricing. Prices to be paid are as marked either online or in store depending on where the transaction occurs, i.e. online pricing for online purchases and in store pricing for in store purchases.
- In certain circumstances, we may need to reject your order. This may happen where the requested product is not available or if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on our website.
- This is an Australian website.
- The accuracy of all information contained on this website is, to the knowledge of Purvis Cellars accurate and up to date. Purvis Beer is not liable for inaccuracies of information contained in this website.
- Orders will not be dispatched until payment in full has been made.
- Material on this website is the property of Purvis Cellars and cannot be copied or duplicated for personal, commercial or public use.
- Precautions are taken to ensure that www.Purviscellars.com.au and data transmissions are free from viruses. However, it is your responsibility to scan any such data for viruses.
- All gift vouchers sold on the Purvis Cellars website are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise. Vouchers are limited to one use per person per purchase. Only one voucher may be redeemed at any one time. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and are not valid with any other promotional offer or voucher.
- Purvis Cellars organised and run events can be cancelled and a full refund will be issued if Purvis Cellars is notified with a minimum 72 hours before the event. We do offer refunds if the cancellation is made more than 72 hours prior to the event, however a $25 processing charge will be deducted. If you cancel within 72 hours of the event or do not turn up to the event, you will forfeit the purchase price of your ticket.
- Purvis Cellars cannot be held liable for the loss or theft of a gift voucher once it has been sent to the purchaser.
If you would like a gift card sent to the recipient of an order but did not mention this during the order process, simply reply to your order confirmation email stating you would like a gift card included with the order and any message you would like included.
We are so sure that any product sold by Purvis Cellars will meet or exceed your expectations that we guarantee the products we sell. Should you for any reason be dissatisfied with your purchase, simply return the items for a full refund. If the items you are returning are beers please return all bottles, including empties. All returns must be made within 7 days of receipt and if the items are not beers they must be in an unused and saleable condition.
To return items, please send to:
615-617 Whitehorse Rd, Surrey Hills, Vic 3127
Please ensure the following information is included so your return can be processed:
- Your Order number if known (appears on the top of the confirmation email)
- Your name and address
- A description of the item you are returning and a reason for the return
Please note: Alcohol deliveries cannot be accepted by persons under the age of 18 years