Feudo Arancio Riserva Rosso


2015
ABV 13.5
Price:
Sale price$24.99

Description

The 30% of the Nero d'Avola ages in steel to preserve the complex character of ripe red fruit, while the remaining 70% ages for 8-10 months in French oak barrels to soften the tannins and to add structure to this elegant wine. At the end of the aging process, the wines are mixed and they age together first in steel and the in the bottle for additional 12 months.

“Aromatic wine of warm and yet fresh perfume, cherry-berry with whiffs of game meat, rose petal, faint woody spice. Sour sweet in the palate, pristine fruit character, spicy, slightly ferrous and good extension of flavour in a succulent roll of medium weight red wine. Very good finish of building, fine tannins. Lovely feel, easy feel, finessed and generally just delightful.”

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Google Pay Mastercard PayPal Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

Estimate shipping

You may also like

Recently viewed